5.04.2012

Preemie Babies 101

I am excited to announce that I have joined the blogging team at Preemie Babies 101!  Preemie Babies 101 is the parent blog for Hand to Hold, one of our favorite preemie parent support organizations out of Austin, Texas.  They have compiled an incredible group of inspiring parents of preemies with varying backgrounds, experiences, and passions.  I look forward to reading more about each and every family and hope that you will sign up to receive the updates.  My posts will be monthly, but I'm not sure when my first one will be up.  Go to Preemie Babies 101 today and read more.

No comments:

All time favorite video of Zoe!

Popular Posts

Bible verses that comfort me

"Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord."
~ 2 Corinthians 5:8

"Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children....Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them"
~ Mark10:14 & 10:16

"...those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint"~ Isaiah40:31