1.18.2010

Pure joy

the girlies-9
Pure joy...look at those faces, those smiles, the love just oozes out of the photo.
What a wonderful moment with my girls, my sister was able to capture.
Zoe's second angelversary is less than a month away and I've been trying to think of something to do that will truly honor her memory.
I think this picture sums it up.
There doesn't need to be a grand gesture; Zoe wasn't one to make grand gestures.
We simply need to live joyfully, love deeply, and laugh a lot.
Treat every day as a precious gift.
Don't let the worries of life make you miss moments like the one captured above.
Quite simply, as my husband has always told me, if we live each day the way Zoe lived each of hers, then we will truly be honoring her life and her memory.
(I just need some reminders every now and again. Thanks Aunt No-No for this precious picture.)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Keira & Naomi, this photo is just beautiful!! Thank you for sharing it! And it was so nice to be able to meet Aunt No-no in person!

Naomi Levit said...

Thanks for this post, Kiwi! I think I really needed to hear these words. Zoe is truely an inspiration to us all:) I love you so so much!

All time favorite video of Zoe!

Popular Posts

Bible verses that comfort me

"Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord."
~ 2 Corinthians 5:8

"Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children....Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them"
~ Mark10:14 & 10:16

"...those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint"~ Isaiah40:31