9.23.2008

Another new video

I guess I've been a little video crazed lately...they say that around the 6th month after losing your child you enter a searching/yearning stage...I would say I am fully engrossed in this stage. I've been watching every single second of Zoe footage that we have. Most of it is on those little mini tapes and aren't converted to digital format yet, so there will be many, many more slices of Zoe's life that I'll be able to share. So hit play above and see my little girl just having a conversation with her mommy!

1 comment:

Dorinda said...

The girls and I enjoyed all your videos! Julianna kept pointing and saying "baby" whether it was Zoe or Lily :) I'm glad you have so much video of Zoe and believe me from what little I've seen Zoe knows that you love her now and always will!

God bless you girl,
Dorinda

All time favorite video of Zoe!

Popular Posts

Bible verses that comfort me

"Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord."
~ 2 Corinthians 5:8

"Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children....Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them"
~ Mark10:14 & 10:16

"...those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint"~ Isaiah40:31